ID Technology – Southeast, in Marietta, GA, offers solutions for many warehouse challenges. Identify areas of your warehouse, stockroom, or distribution center with our clearly marked and easy-to-scan labels. Barcode your labels for use with your WMS or inventory software. Clearly identify bins and shelves with durable labels that won’t fade or tear.
We offer customized labels specific to warehouse environments. From blank labels and thermal shipping labels to full color labels with variable data, we can help you find the right solution for identifying and tracking everything in your warehouse.
- Mark and identify property with serialized or barcoded asset tags or labels.
- Custom printed barcode labels for your logistics applications, including labels that meet all the GS1 standards.
- Logmatix® brand warehouse location labels from small labels to fit on small bins, shelf and rack labels, placards that hang from overhead and metal plates embedded in the floor. Location labels can also be RFID enabled, if needed.
- Printed and encoded labels, as well as printing systems if you want to produce your labels in-house.
Our custom printed thermal and direct thermal transfer labels are ideal for warehouse, packaging and shipping applications. We have the solutions that help you keep your warehouse and shipping department efficient so you can keep inventory moving.
We supply custom printed barcode labels for your logistics applications and includes labels to all the GS1 standards, GS1 128, SSCC, etc as well as labels designed for MIL-STD-129 for the DoD supply chain. From a single label to millions at a time, we can handle just about any logistics label printing job:
- Custom multi-function integrated labels that include packing lists, shipping labels, and return information
- Direct thermal and thermal transfer materials in rolled or fanfold formats to suit your needs
- Increase your efficiency and avoid costly impacts of lost time or product
- Durable adhesives that last through all shipping and handling environments